<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 03, 2005

Join me at Affiliate Summit in Las Vegas on Jan 9 and 10th.

The affiliate Summit has been getting rave reviews from attendees last year and it is the best place where affiliates and affiliate program managers can meet and learn.

The keynote speaker is Anne Holland, who is a publishing industry veteran. Prior to MarketingSherpa, Holland served as the Head of Marketing for Phillips Business Media. She helped launch one of the world's first profitable subscription sites in 1995, and the trade publications Interactive Marketing News in 1994 and MIN's New Media in 1995.

The other speakers will be announced soon but topics likely to be covered are:

There are discounts for booking early, so I suggest that if you are thinking of going you should make a booking now. More info here.

I would be happy to meet you there and will be in Las Vegas for a few days after the conference so please contact me if you wish to discuss affiliate marketing or any proposals with me.

I am also keen to play a round of golf while in Vegas so if anyone is up for a game then let me know.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?